FANTINI FAUCET COLLECTIONS
Fantini’s headquarters are in Pella, Italy. The Fantini family is deeply rooted in Pella, and design is part of the company DNA, high quality bath products are created here for daily life to bring water into our homes, continuously renewing a little drop of magic.
THE FANTINI RUBINETTI FAUCET COLLECTION
FANITINI: Many of the FANITINI bath collections include Washbasin-Bidet, Shower faucets, Bathtub and Bath Faucets, Complements & Washbasin-Kitchen.
- Milano: Milano faucets shows a distinguishing outline which gives a far-reaching sense of the bathroom environment which goes beyond the feeling of modern taste and towards a futuristic design.
- Milano Stainless Steel: MilanoStainless Steel faucets shows a distinguishing outline which gives a far-reaching sense of the bathroom environment which goes beyond the feeling of modern taste and towards a futuristic design.
- Icona Classic & Deco: A timeless collection, “a kind of ‘pass-key’, with a small touch of memory, but not too extreme, still very contemporary and modern, with attention devoted to ergonomics and endowed with a certain sensuality”. Functionality, durability and comfort have been the priorities of the project, expressed with a calm aesthetic quality that follows neither trends nor fashions. It is a reinterpretation of the classic tap, with a subtle and refined interplay of proportions.
- Venezia: Glass on glass. Transparencies on colours. The high level of craftsmanship of Murano blown glass expressed through an exact geometrical rigour: that is the Venezia faucets series.
- Mint Mint: This faucet collection is characterised by a design inspired by primary and essential forms. The result is a product that is pleasant and balanced, reassuring and very versatile for all the environments of a contemporary bathroom.
- Mint Stainless Steel: Mint Stainless Steel faucets are characterised by a design inspired by primary and essential forms. The result is a product that is pleasant and balanced, reassuring and very versatile for all the environments of a contemporary bathroom.
- Nostromo: The Nostromo faucet mixer is minimalist in its design and beautifully simple in its operation. This is the result of a long and careful process to create perfect function in its simplest form.
- Nostromo Stainless Steel: The Nostromo Stainless Steel faucet mixer is minimalist in its design and beautifully simple in its operation. This is the result of a long and careful process to create perfect function in its simplest form.
- Mare: Aesthetically, the shape of each Mare faucet component looks like a prism on an oval base. This leads to the creation of long,
- Lamé: Is the new faucet collection designed by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez. The square section with rounded edges draws inspiration from the shape of curved coordinates and from the so-called super-ellipses resulting from the research of the mathematician Gabriel Lamé. Lamé faucets features simple, smooth and ergonomic shapes, pleasant to the touch. Lamé is presented with a matte black knob handle which formally ensures a sense of continuity with the mixer body and at the same time makes a contrast with the chromed surface. It is also available in other finishes including matte white and chrome and in the version with lever handle.
- Plano: A carefully-designed mixer tap, featuring a minimal look, inspired by sleek lines and basic shapes. Reassuringly sturdy and highly original, AR/38 faucets will make a timeless design statement in your bathroom.
- I Balocchi: A comic-strip name. Pop-art forms. Garish colours. I Balocchi, the first series of coloured taps that met with enormous success on the market, brushing aside all the competition on the visual panorama of the sector as soon as it was presented at the Conference and Exhibition in Milan in 1978. Today I Balocchi are a historical icon of the company and rightfully have a place in the history of the Italian design of industrial products.
- The sales of “I Balocchi” will contribute to the budget Fantini has allocated to the construction of water outlets in Masango, Burundi.
- Nice: Nice, the joyful form of water, cheerful, transparent and coloured. A tribute to the essence of water and its pure and precious beauty. An elegant and sophisticated project with sensual lines.
ABOUTWATER: Many of the Aboutwater bath collections include Washbasin-Bidet, Shower faucets, Bathtub and Bath Faucets, Complements & Washbasin-Kitchen.
- AF/21 FUKASAWA STAINLESS STEEL: AF/21 by Naoto Fukasawa is the result of an exploration into the simplification of forms, thought out in terms of maximum clarity. The design is reduced almost to a pure icon, where the aesthetic quality of materials is emphasized. The faucets and shower system become discs and cylinders; the taps reminiscent of the forms found on the controls of a stereo, the shower system the concise elegance of alphabetic characters.
- AL/23 LISSONI: AL/23 by Piero Lissoni, in polished chrome, matte white and matte black, comes from a vocation for simplicity: simple in shape and easy to use, it recalls the basics of fountains and industrial engines, engineered to be practical, tactile and efficient. The design is clean, simple and elegant; the faucets and shower system fit naturally into all environments.
- AK/25: A harmonious synthesis of oriental philosophy and contemporary aesthetics. Poetic and light lines inspired by art and nature. A definite, essential, pure, modern design. Faucet collection designed by Paik Sun Kim
FONTANE BIANCHE SALVATORI + FANTINI: Washbasin-Bidet, Shower faucets, Bathtub and Bath Faucets, & Bath Accessories
The project came about from research into archetypal forms translated into pure geometry and reinterpreted in a contemporary vein. A metaphor for the relationship between psyche and material, the dialogue between circle and square runs through the entire collection: the washbasin is a square marble block from which a hemisphere is extracted; the hemisphere becomes a bowl on a rectangular plane, slim as a sheet, the radii of the sphere become the taps. The richness of the materials, marble and stone for the washbasins and Matte Gun Metal PVD finish for the taps, embellishes the purity of the forms. The collection takes its name from a locality with white sands in Sicily, near to Syracuse, so-called on account of the numerous natural freshwater fountains gushing out into the sea. Bathroom faucet collection designed by Elisa Ossino.