The broad, multi-faceted Hansgrohe range includes popular shower sets such as Raindance Select hand shower plus Unica'S Puro wall bar, Croma 100 Classic hand shower plus Unica' Classic wall bar, the Raindance Allrounder set or the Raindance Rainbow set. You will also find shower combinations consisting of shower set and thermostat here.
- spray type: Rain, Massage spray, Normal spray, Shampoo spray
- spray type adjustment by turning spray disc
- 90° position adjustable slider, pivots left and right, up and down
- maximum flow rate (at 0.3 MPa): 18 l/min
- Ecostat Comfort thermostatic shower mixer for exposed installation
- Croma 100 Vario handshower/ Unica'C wall bar 0.65 m set
Advantages of Hansgrohe shower sets:
- The wall bars can be installed quickly, are smooth, robust and easy to clean. Use these to attach your hand showers at the required height. Many of the integrated porters (shower supports) offer convenient adjustment options in three dimensions.
- The hand showers guarantee customised showering fun – with up to three jet types and innovative technologies such as Select, AirPower and QuickClean. Almost every hand shower comes in the EcoSmart version. The water-saving function turns your pleasurable shower experience into an even more sustainable one.
Unica – a Black Forest invention making its way around the globe
Did you know that Hans Grohe invented the Unica wall bar over 60 years ago? In 1953 the company founder and chief innovator was 82 years old. During the German years of economic miracle, the first wall rod models went into production. In those days the Unica wall bar was a bathroom sensation. These days the wall bar is a standard product all over the world.