Infinity Drain Linear Drain Marc Newson
Modern Trench Drain
Infinity Drain linear drain systems are available in multiple lengths and styles. Infinity Drain offers the only site sizeable linear drain, which allows the channel length and outlet placement to be modified on-site for easy set-up. Infinity Drain linear systems eliminate the traditional center drain that requires pitching the floor in four directions, allowing you to pitch your surface in one direction resulting in no limitation on tile size or slab material.
Utilizing low profile channels in conjunction with standard clamp down drains, a versatile linear system will work for shower stalls, pools surrounds, patios, balconies, driveways, and storm drainage, giving an architectural aesthetic and limitless possibilities for your project.
For a centrally placed, four-way pitched shower drain, make it truly disappear with the Tile Drain. Incorporate tile or solid surface material for a virtually seamless installation.
- No limitation on tile size or slab material
- Can be placed as threshold or curb
- Meets ADA requirements for handicap shower entry
- No boundaries on design because of drain location
- Outlet can be located anywhere on channel length
- Drains water more efficiently
- Handicap Showers
- Pool Surrounds
- Storm Drainage