Waterstone Kitchen Faucet Endeavor Wheel Pulldown
Regular price $0.00 /span>
The Endeavor Wheel Pulldown Faucet raises the bar to legendary levels and is a salute to America’s love for motorcycles and muscle cars. The mono-spoke wheel design combines the straight lines of an open road with smooth curves of the mountains to create a classic work of art. The Wheel’s fender encases the hose and pulley to give it a clean and minimalist look – without losing any of the functionality you demand. The Wheel’s innovative pulley spray system is built with the highest quality and engineering you should expect from an American made kitchen faucet. The faucet’s arm swivel incorporates a double wave spring design with dual needle thrust bearings for smooth rotation. Press the sprayer’s toggle button and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the Wheel’s unique braking system slowly retracts the sprayer and prevents the handle from slamming back into place. Then locks firmly into place with no sprayer sag. The Wheel’s spout has a 9-3/4” reach and a brilliant, anti-rocking assembly design. This ensures a smooth, full 360 degree swivel. The innovative handle control has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull every time.
- Innovative and modern mono-spoke design.
- The Wheel spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
- Pulley braking system prevents handle snap back when released.
- Thinner, sleek faucet body design.
- Wheel has 9-3/4” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Toggle handle spray head pulls out 20” from spout.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when toggle button is held.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass.
- 20” reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8” compression fitting.
- Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
Made in the USA.