Waterstone Kitchen Faucet Traditional Wheel Pulldown
A truly one-of-a-kind kitchen faucet, The Wheel Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, raises the bar for the Pulldown Faucet category. The Wheel’s innovative design was inspired by the wheel of a ship and the adventurous spirit of American ingenuity. The Wheel’s pulley spray design is built with the quality and craftsmanship you would expect from an American Made kitchen faucet. The faucet’s pre-rinse spray arm is spring loaded and can swivel to reach every corner of your sink. Our innovative braking system prevents the spray handle from slamming back in to place too quickly. The 360 degree swivel spout does the job too. The elegant and ergonomic single handle has an adjustable hot/cold control.
- The Wheel spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
- Pulley braking system prevents handle snap back when released.
- Wheel has 9-1/8” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Lever handle spray head pulls out 20” from spout.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Adjustable handle tension ring helps handle feel and prevents sag.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 45 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from solid brass.
- Reinforced braided connection hoses.
- Includes 3 handle button options.
- Made in the USA.